727.ventures is a venture studio.We create, build, and fund web3 companies, that share our mission of web3 mass adoption and freedom of people through technologies and innovation.
We're looking for a senior blockchain developer with a prospective of becoming a CTO of our portfolio company Brushfam.
Brushfam is a service company that helps businesses on-board on Polkadot. Brushfam is a team of pioneers of such infrastructure products as Openbrush, Sol2ink and Typechain. That's why they provide advisory on ink! code, code reviews. Furthermore, Brushfam team keeps building infrastructure tools on Polkadot for making it easy and comfortable to develop there.
We are seeking a blockchain developer who can work with challenging and absorbing tasks, quickly join the development process, and work closely with the team. We work very tight with Polkadot tech stack (Rust, ink!, typescript) in the domain of Polkadot infrastructure tools and WASM smart contracts.
Your zones of responsibility will depend on what needs to be done to complete the product successfully. We make products, and we expect you to join us as one of the blockchain engineers who can identify the problem, think about it, and solve it.
Our team is very ambitious, has visionary mindset and works on a deep infrastructure level. We spoke at Web Summit, the biggest IT even in the world, and different Polkadot events about blockchain tech challenges and future development.
Required background & competencies:
- Deep technical knowledge of blockchain technology and Rust
- Experience in smart contracts development
- You are interested in Polkadot and other cross-chain ecosystems
- You have working experience with data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level
- Fantastic problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Passion for innovation and brainstorming new solutions
What you will be working on:
- Creating the architecture and development of our Portfolio Company
- Creating and developing infrastructure tools (building your own ideas are highly appreciated)
- Developing and supporting of Polkadot products
- Mentoring tech team and managing their capacity
- Completing code review and advisory
- Provide a vision of how project should be developed from a technical side
What we offer:
- Unlimited vacations. Our ream members may take off as much time as they wish but only with your Lead approval
- Modern working environment and international team
- Zero bureaucracy
- You can be part of special web3 projects
- Competitive compensation package
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- You can gain portfolio companies’ tokens
- You will be developing a brand new product with a talented team