Composable Finance is creating infrastructure to unlock the multi-layer, and multi-chain future of Ethereum, and other layer 1 blockchains.
At present, the lack of compatibility between blockchains and layers results in disparity and inefficiency. Developers are very restricted in what they can build with siloed infrastructures, and users are forced to navigate complicated and lengthy processes if they want to utilize multiple chains or layers.
With our products, we intend to reduce these barriers that DeFi creators and users face.
We first bridge the gap between different Ethereum Layer 2 implementations, and then unlock further interoperability by allowing smart contracts…
More info: https://www.composable.finance/
You know coding? You love to write technical documentation? this job is for you!
Our Technical Writer will have ownership for creating documentation that effectively turns non-blockchain developers into smart contract developers, while also providing experienced smart contract developers with the documentation they’ll use to build decentralized protocols.
You'll work directly with the technical team.
* Create, develop, and design public-facing accessible written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community of developers
* Design, write and update user guides, developer documentation, API references, and sample code
* Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative
* Experience working for Crypto industry is mandatory
* Ability to update documentation in a timely manner and communicate with necessary stakeholders
* Excellent written communication skills
* Industry Knowledge Blockchain & DeFi
* Familiarity with programming languages such us solidity and typescript
* Ability to take full ownership of the success of the company’s technical documentation
* Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other Web 2.0 technologies
* A genuine interest in cryptocurrency, blockchains and other Web 3.0 technologies
* Strong understanding of technical concepts, analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to operate independently and take on additional responsibilities as needed
* Experience writing concise technical documentation for high quality developer tools
* Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing, and visually with diagrams
100% remote & flexible hours
Growing challenging environment
Learning possibilities (conferences, meetups, courses, etc.)
Paid days off