Job Description: Full Stack Developer
Zeeve is one of the fastest-growing Blockchain Infrastructure as a Service start-ups with a global footprint. Enterprise and Blockchain consulting firms can now deploy, share and monitor their Blockchain nodes and networks without giving away any control using Zeeve’s Managed Service. Zeeve helps DevOps teams ease their operational, security, and performance challenges while deploying and managing Blockchain nodes and networks. Zeeve has re-orchestrated the technology stack to meet the changing Enterprise needs for Managed Blockchain service – Heterogeneous Deployments, Monitoring and Analytics, On-demand scaling, Optimization and Self-healing of Nodes..
Zeeve provides the opportunity for sharp and ever-learning professionals with expertise and interest in the Enterprise SaaS space to be part of a great growth story. Join us and be a part of the growth culture we are building at Zeeve.
About The Role
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 2.0 Years of experience who
will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the
users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and
maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high-performance and
responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for
integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
What we offer:
Global exposure in a fast-growing market